This driving course immerses you into Military and Police style driving techniques and car control at various speeds and conditions. The training day has minimum classroom instruction with the primary focus being in-vehicle practical application using ACADEMI-provided training vehicles.
Students will learn to use observation, planning, and vehicle-handling skills to respond effectively to any hazardous situation that might arise during highway driving.
Our world class driving instructors come from various specialized Military and Law Enforcement backgrounds with years of unmatched training experience.
• Highway Emergency responses and evasive actions.
• Proper eye placement and managing focus under stress.
• Enhanced steering wheel management techniques.
• Optimal braking methods for both ABS and Non-ABS systems.
• Multiple lane avoidance driving drills.
• Skid control on a skid pad.
• Manage instinctive responses under stress.
• Off Road Recovery.
• Single lane and whole road concepts.
• High speed driving techniques.
• Control full sized vehicles while driving beyond normal limits.
Must be 21 years of age
Possess a valid driver’s license
Be able to provide a non-felony criminal background check
A variety of meal options can be purchased directly from our on-site dining facility for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Most items on the gear list may be rented via the application at additional cost or purchased at the Proshop.